What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, manage user access to restricted areas of the web, etc.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Cookies of Analysis: These are the ones that enable the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on our page. The information collected is used to measure the activity of users on the web, and the creation of user navigation profiles, in order to improve the website, as well as the products and services offered.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow us to adapt the navigation of our website to your preferences (e.g. language, browser used, etc.)
- Technical Cookies: These types of cookies allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application, and use different options or services that exist within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the diffusion of videos and audio files or sharing content through social networks.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow effective management of advertising spaces in the webpage based on criteria such as the content or the frequency in which advertisements are displayed.
- Cookies de Publicidad Comportamental: Son aquéllas que permiten la gestión eficaz de los espacios publicitarios incluidos en la web, en base al comportamiento de los usuarios obtenido a través de la observación continuada de sus hábitos de navegación, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo.
- Cookies of Behavioral Advertising: They allow effective management of advertising spaces and the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on information about the user’s behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits.
- Own Cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third Party Cookies Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are cookies that are designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a certain period of time; which can last from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies on this website are used by the legal entity in charge of this website and by the following services or service providers:
How can I disable or delete Cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In the following links you will find additional information about the configuration options of the cookies in the different browsers: