Legal responsible for the website
Legal responsible: Novayre Solutions S.L.
Tax number: B91726703.
Contact address: C/Leonardo Da Vinci 18, 4ª planta, edif. Marie Curie, Parque Científico y Tecnológico Cartuja, 41092 Sevilla.
Phone number: +34 954 463 108.
Registry information: Novayre Solutions S.L., registered in the Seville Commercial Register, Volume 4.852, Folio 99, Record SE-77.792, Registration 1.
These legal conditions regulate the use of this website, that Novayre Solutions S.L., hereinafter (Novayre), makes available to users of Internet. Should you disagree with these conditions, we must ask you not to use this website.
The user agrees to use the website, its services and contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, must not:
- Delete, avoid or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data of the holders of the rights included in the content as well as technical devices for protection or other information mechanisms that might contain the contents.
- Introduce programs, viruses, macros or any other logical device or character sequence that cause or may cause any type of alteration to the website or the information systems that support it.
- Use or install programs or devices able to override controls or security passwords set by Novayre. It is also forbidden to decrypt the passwords, the encryption algorithms or any other security element of the website or any of its users.
- Make a copy or screenshot of any web page, without express authorization from Novayre.
- Make copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of Novayre.
- Perform any behavior contrary to the law or good faith.
Novayre is not responsible for loss or damages that may result to the user by virus, unavailability or other anomalous behavior of the website.
Novayre, has taken all security measures at its disposal and according to the current state of the art, to ensure the proper functioning of the website and avoid creating any damage to the user.
Novayre declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided in other web pages linked to this website. Novayre does not exercise any control or supervision of the linked pages. Customers using these links should consult the legal conditions set out in the respective landing pages.
Novayre will not be responsible either for the links included in its website to third-party websites that are not part of Novayre. Customers using these links should consult the legal conditions set out in the respective landing pages.
Text, images, logos, trademarks, sounds, animations, video, source code and other content included in this website are property of Novayre, or it has, where appropriate, the permission for its use and/or exploitation.
Users of this website may carry reproduction or storage of the contents stored in this website exclusively for their personal use or purposes authorized by the legal conditions of this site. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, of the contents stored in this website is expressly prohibited unless prior and express consent of Novayre.
Law and jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish legislation and in case of dispute or controversy arising from the use of this site, both parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of residence of Novayre. This submission clause shall not apply to cases of dispute with Web users that under current legislation have the status of consumers, in which case both parties are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of residence of the consumer.
This Legal Notice is dated 2017/10/27 and any modification of the terms will be posted on the website.