Input – Jidoka – Output
Automation allows you to run multiple processes, using only applications that are already installed on computers, without costly investments in hardware or IT infrastructure.
Robots are available for different systems, such as:
- Host (terminal 3270), Client/Server (Win32/64)
- SAP y Siebel (different versions)
- Web (HTML) y Adobe Flash
- Databases (Access, MySQL, Oracle)
- Input/output formats (ASCII, PDF, Excel, Word)
The key to our approach is reading a huge amount of information (input) from one or more applications, processing it with Jidoka robots applying predefined rules and returning it in an adequate format suitable for further analysis, or even introducing data in other systems (output).
Our web domain name, www.jidoka.io, did not happen by chance. It represents the input-output approach that every robot must apply.
Robots can take business decisions based on “if-then” rules.
Jidoka uses advanced techniques to recognize texts and images, imitating the human eye.
They operate as input devices, such as keyboard or mouse, the same as a person would do it.
- Robots can take business decisions based on “if-then” rules.
- Jidoka uses advanced techniques to recognize texts and images, imitating the human eye.
- They operate as input devices, such as keyboard or mouse, the same as a person would do it.
To deploy automation we apply an iterative and incremental approach based on “quick-wins“. We help our client to identify a catalogue of processes that can be automated and select those that can provide greater value at a lower cost of development and deployment.
Once a process is selected for automation, it is functionally analysed, the robots are developed and tested, and all issues are resolved. Finally, we deploy the automated process and measure its results.
After implementing the robot, the next process to be automated is selected, always seeking to maximize the return on investment (ROI).