Legal responsible for the website
- Legal responsible: Novayre Solutions S.L.
- Tax number: B91726703
- Contact address: Leonardo Da Vinci 20, 1st Floor, Edificio InnOffices, Parque Científico y Tecnológico Cartuja, 41092 Sevilla.
- Phone number: (+34) 954 463 108
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registry information: Novayre Solutions S.L., registered in the Seville Commercial Register, Volume 4.852, Folio 99, Record SE-77.792, Registration 1.
These legal conditions regulate the use of this website, which Novayre Solutions S.L., hereinafter (Novayre) provides to users of the Internet. Should you disagree with these conditions, we must ask you not to use this website.
The user agrees to use the website, its services, and contents diligently, correctly and lawfully. It is prohibited for the user to:
- Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights holders included in the content as well as the technical devices for protection, or other information mechanisms that might contain the contents.
- Introduce programs, viruses, macros, or any other logical devices or character sequence that cause or may cause any type of alteration to the website or the information systems that support it.
- Use or install programs or devices that are capable of invalidating security controls or passwords established by Novayre. It is also forbidden to decipher encryption keys, systems, algorithms, or security element of the website or any of its users.
- Make a copy or screenshot of any of the web pages, without express authorization from Novayre
- Make copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of Novayre.
- Perform any action contrary to the law or good faith.
Novayre, is not responsible for losses or damages that may be caused to the user by viruses, unavailability, or any other anomalous behavior of the website.
Novayre, has taken all security measures at its disposal and according to the current state of the art, to ensure the proper functioning of the website and avoid creating any damage to the user.
Novayre does not take any responsibility for services and/or information provided in other web pages linked to this website. Novayre does not exercise any control or supervision of the linked pages. Customers using these links should consult the legal conditions set out in these respective landing pages.
Novayre not responsible for links on its web page that lead to third-party websites, which are not part of Novayre. Customers using these links should consult the legal conditions set out in these respective landing pages.
Text, images, logos, trademarks, sounds, animations, video, source code, and other content included in this website are property of Novayre, or have, as the case may be, the permission for its use and/or exploitation.
Users of this website may carry reproduction or storage of the website contents exclusively for their personal use, or purposes authorized by the legal conditions of this site. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, of the contents stored in this website is expressly prohibited unless prior and expressed consent is made by Novayre.
Law and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish legislation, and in cases of dispute or controversy arising from the use of this site, both parties have to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of residence of Novayre. This submission clause shall not apply to cases of dispute with Web users, who have, that under current legislation; the status of consumers, in this case, both parties are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of residence of the consumer.
This Legal Notice is dated 2017/10/27 and any modification of the terms will be posted on the website.