Robots in the office
In your effort to gain competitiveness, you are looking for solutions to improve your company’s processes, reduce costs and replace obsolete operating models with more flexible solutions.
In a world of unstoppable digital transformation, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technology becomes the main key to operational efficiency, reducing human intervention in processes and transferring repetitive functions and tasks to a “digital workforce” of software robots.
Software robots: what are they?
- They are programs customized to individual business processes to manage business systems and applications.
- They imitate human behaviour in their daily operations, performing actions such as moving the mouse virtually, selecting menu options, entering or reading data on the screens…
- They reproduce the tasks performed by people, but in a faster, more predictable, and secure way.
...and what they're not
- They aren’t androids or mechanized arms; they’re programs that use other programs.
- They don’t require modifying systems or redesigning processes; they are “non-intrusive” in nature.
- They do not require direct access to databases; they communicate through user interfaces, recognizing images and texts, even if they change appearance or position.
"RPA is showing three-digit growth rates."
With RPA automation your company’s processes will be more cost-effective and efficient.
Its non-intrusive approach and ease of implementation bring quick benefits:
Operating processes without interruption, robots do not need to rest.
Tasks executed 4 or 5 times faster than a person.
Error-free processes, higher levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
Efficient management of work peaks with better response times.
Processes automated in weeks, without the need for interruption of operations.